All About Me Teen Journal: A Simple Way to Tell Your Story
A few changes from the kid’s journal feels a bit more mature. The All About Me Teen Journal is a simple, prompted journal designed to help teens develop the habit of telling their own stories.
A Prompted Journal for Teens
This 7″ x 10″ undated journal has lots of fun features to encourage pre-teens and teens to write daily. A few of the details that I love are:
- An “About Me” page where youth can include current details about themselves.
- More than four months of daily pages with prompts to jumpstart the writing process.
- Plenty of room for budding authors to write their own thoughts.
- Creative dot grid pages to add additional journaling, notes, or doodles.
- A “How to Use This Journal” page with ideas for bringing stories to life, including a list of “feeling” words to help teens develop more ways to express themselves.
- A clean, uncluttered design that encourages focus and creativity.
Thanks to modern technology, we have more photos of daily life than ever before. Our children and teens will have more photos of their lives than previous generations even dreamed of. The All About Me Teen Journal gives them a place to write the stories behind – or beyond – the photos, in their own words.
Two Options for Teens
I currently have two colorways available in the Teen Journal: Blush/Terracotta, and Moss.
Note: Keep in mind that while most pens (including ballpoint and gel), highlighters, and colored pencils work great in the All About Me Teen Journal, some markers could bleed through the pages. We recommend testing markers and pens on a back page before using on the daily pages.