The All About Me Kid’s Journal: A Simple Way to Tell Your Story
I believe everyone has a story worth telling and that children love to share stories just as much, or more, than they love hearing them.
The All About Me Kid’s Journal is a simple, prompted journal designed to help younger kids develop the habit of telling their own life stories.
Helping Kids Tell Their Stories
This undated journal includes:
- An “About Me” page where kids can include details about themselves.
- More than four months of daily pages with prompts to jumpstart the writing process.
- Plenty of room for early learners to write their own thoughts.
- Creative pages to add photos, drawings, or additional details about special days.
- A “How to Use This Journal” page with ideas to help bring stories to life, including a list of “feeling” words to give children more ways to express themselves.
- A clean, uncluttered design that encourages focus and creativity.
Thanks to modern technology, we have more photos of daily life than ever before. Our children will have more photos of their lives than previous generations even dreamed of. The All About Me Kid’s Journal gives them a place to write the stories behind – or beyond – the photos, in their own words.
Note: Keep in mind that while ballpoint pens, pencils, colored pencils, and crayons will work great in the All About Me Kid’s Journal, some markers could bleed through the pages. We recommend testing pens on a back page before using on the daily pages.